- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Metlife Inc Items
Wayne Hunter saw it coming _ just as everyone else did.
Country music star Kenny Chesney strode along an extended stage at MetLife Stadium, holding aloft a Giants helmet in one hand, a Jets helmet in the other. Overwhelmingly, the loudest cheers came when he extended the blue Giants head gear.
Shrek might find a home in the swamps of northern New Jersey.
Students aren't the only ones who hate going to school.
It wasn't the Canyon of Heroes and there wasn't as much tickertape, but that didn't seem to bother about 30,000 New York Giants fans who flocked to MetLife Stadium Tuesday to celebrate the team's rousing Super Bowl victory over the New England Patriots.
It wasn't the Canyon of Heroes and there wasn't as much tickertape, but that didn't seem to bother about 30,000 New York Giants fans who flocked to MetLife Stadium Tuesday to celebrate the team's Super Bowl victory over New England.
In today's NFL, the adage about any team making the playoffs can win it all is more than just a cliche. Half of the past 10 Super Bowl champions were seeded third or lower in their conference.
All the missing pieces — defense and a running game — are aligning at the right time for Eli Manning and the New York Giants. And just in time to play the Packers.
Anyone looking for the big play this weekend, the coast-to-coast catch and run, should turn on the NFC wild-card game with the Atlanta Falcons and New York Giants.