- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Metrohealth Medical Center
Police say a woman shot herself in the head inside a Cleveland hospital and is believed to be the wife of a man found dead hours later in a vehicle at a hospital parking garage.
An 18-year-old high school senior died of injuries suffered in a weekend car crash just hours before his graduation, raising the death toll to four students. A fifth student was injured.
Browns defensive lineman Marcus Benard broke his arm in a motorcycle accident shortly after leaving the team's first practice following their bye week.
Former President Jimmy Carter will spend a second night in an Ohio hospital for additional medical observation after being whisked from an airplane to an emergency room with an upset stomach.
The roars and howls emanating from the property of a man who kept a menagerie of wolves, tigers and bears had many of his neighbors fed up even before one of the bears attacked and killed its 24-year-old caretaker.
A bear owned by a man who used to offer people the chance to wrestle the animals mauled its 24-year-old caretaker to death during a feeding on property containing other bears, many wolves, and perhaps lions and tigers, authorities said Friday.