- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
Metropolitan Detention Center
Latest Metropolitan Detention Center Items
Jail guard Nancy Gonzalez gained notoriety by conceiving a baby behind bars with a cop killer. But her story of sexual misconduct at a federal lockup in Brooklyn doesn't end there.
Former NFL All-Pro safety Darren Sharper surrendered to Los Angeles police after being named in a warrant involving a rape case in New Orleans.
Former NFL safety Darren Sharper has turned himself in to Los Angeles police after being named in a warrant involving a rape case in New Orleans.
An Albuquerque man accused of beating and raping his girlfriend's 4-month-old daughter will face more serious charges now that the infant has died, police said Monday.
BOSTON (AP) — Convicted Boston gangster James "Whitey" Bulger has been moved to a federal prison in Arizona.
A suburban New York City mother of two who's active in the equestrian community was arrested and charged with cultivating an estimated 3,000 marijuana plants valued at about $3 million — a near-real-life tale of Showtime's dark comedy-drama "Weeds."
A 15-year-old boy remained in custody Sunday night as detectives tried to piece together what led to the shootings of five people, including three children, who were found dead in a New Mexico home.