- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Metropolitan Division
The National Hockey League's Metropolitan Division was formed in 2013 as part of the Eastern Conference in a league realignment. It is also a successor of the Atlantic Division and one of the two successors to the Southeast Division. Its lineup of teams is similar to that of the Patrick Division that existed from 1974–93. - Source: Wikipedia
The Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins won't meet in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
The Pittsburgh Penguins keep finding ways to win games at home. The Washington Capitalskeep finding ways to lose them in general.
The Pittsburgh Penguins keep finding ways to win games at home. The Washington Capitals keep finding ways to lose them in general.
A loss on Thursday night in Tampa Bay, and Washington could be out of playoff position entirely. There is work to be done. But can the Caps take anything positive from a recent 0-2-2 stretch, which included Saturday's frustrating 5-3 loss at Minnesota?
Almost a quarter of the way through the 2013-14 season, things haven't worked out as expected. Most of the teams in the new eight-team Metropolitan Division have spent the first seven weeks of the season floundering.