- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
- Robert Griffin III to drive pace car before Richmond NASCAR race
- Material on Australian shore examined in jet hunt
- Bomb, shooting in Egypt kills 2 police officers
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Metropolitan Division
The National Hockey League's Metropolitan Division was formed in 2013 as part of the Eastern Conference in a league realignment. It is also a successor of the Atlantic Division and one of the two successors to the Southeast Division. Its lineup of teams is similar to that of the Patrick Division that existed from 1974–93. - Source: Wikipedia
The Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins won't meet in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
The Pittsburgh Penguins keep finding ways to win games at home. The Washington Capitalskeep finding ways to lose them in general.
The Pittsburgh Penguins keep finding ways to win games at home. The Washington Capitals keep finding ways to lose them in general.
A loss on Thursday night in Tampa Bay, and Washington could be out of playoff position entirely. There is work to be done. But can the Caps take anything positive from a recent 0-2-2 stretch, which included Saturday's frustrating 5-3 loss at Minnesota?
Almost a quarter of the way through the 2013-14 season, things haven't worked out as expected. Most of the teams in the new eight-team Metropolitan Division have spent the first seven weeks of the season floundering.