- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Metropolitan Division
The National Hockey League's Metropolitan Division was formed in 2013 as part of the Eastern Conference in a league realignment. It is also a successor of the Atlantic Division and one of the two successors to the Southeast Division. Its lineup of teams is similar to that of the Patrick Division that existed from 1974–93. - Source: Wikipedia
The Philadelphia Flyers and Pittsburgh Penguins won't meet in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs.
The Pittsburgh Penguins keep finding ways to win games at home. The Washington Capitalskeep finding ways to lose them in general.
The Pittsburgh Penguins keep finding ways to win games at home. The Washington Capitals keep finding ways to lose them in general.
A loss on Thursday night in Tampa Bay, and Washington could be out of playoff position entirely. There is work to be done. But can the Caps take anything positive from a recent 0-2-2 stretch, which included Saturday's frustrating 5-3 loss at Minnesota?
Almost a quarter of the way through the 2013-14 season, things haven't worked out as expected. Most of the teams in the new eight-team Metropolitan Division have spent the first seven weeks of the season floundering.