- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Metropolitan Museum Of Art
The Metropolitan Museum of Art, known colloquially as The Met, is an art museum located on the eastern edge of Central Park, along what is known as Museum Mile in New York City, USA. Its permanent collection contains more than two million works of art, divided into nineteen curatorial departments. The main building, often referred to simply as "the Met", is one of the world's largest art galleries; there is also a much smaller second location in Upper Manhattan, at "The Cloisters", which features medieval art. - Source: Wikipedia
New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art renovated Costume Institute is reopening with a new name: the Anna Wintour Costume Center.
Alabaster may have been popular with ancient artisans, who used it through the ages to carve masterpieces of sculpture, but 21st-century minders look with disfavor when modern counterparts seek to mine it.
Andy Warhol's far-reaching impact on contemporary art is the subject of a new exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Conservators from the National Gallery of Art and the Metropolitan Museum of Art said Monday that a Paul Gauguin painting sustained no damage after a woman hit the plexiglass covering it.