- Anthony Weiner on his current sexting habits: ‘None of your business’
- Producers eye Capitol Hill for latest reality TV hit
- No selfie awareness: Obama, Biden mug for Instagram as Ukraine implodes
- Putin to Snowden: We don’t collect droves of data on everyone like the U.S.
- Clemson football’s new opponent: Atheists upset with player prayer, Bible study
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford’s re-election launch party will be ‘history in the making,’ brother says
- Louisiana group hits back at Sen. Mary Landrieu campaign ad with ‘Actress Mary’ spot
- Brain surgery victim struggles with Obamacare: ‘It’s scary’
- Pro-Russian forces storm Ukrainian national guard base; 3 killed
- Joe Biden’s first Instagram pic mocked as shill for sunglass ad
Metropolitan Museum Of Art
Latest Metropolitan Museum Of Art Items
New York's Metropolitan Museum of Art renovated Costume Institute is reopening with a new name: the Anna Wintour Costume Center.
Alabaster may have been popular with ancient artisans, who used it through the ages to carve masterpieces of sculpture, but 21st-century minders look with disfavor when modern counterparts seek to mine it.
Andy Warhol's far-reaching impact on contemporary art is the subject of a new exhibition at the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
Conservators from the National Gallery of Art and the Metropolitan Museum of Art said Monday that a Paul Gauguin painting sustained no damage after a woman hit the plexiglass covering it.