- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Metropolitan Opera House
From a starting field of nearly 1,500 aspiring opera singers across the country, it came down to 10 _ three sopranos, one tenor and six deep male voices _ on the stage of the Metropolitan Opera House.
Broadway superstar Audra McDonald is adding a new chapter to her long history with Lincoln Center.
Broadway superstar Audra McDonald is adding a new chapter to her long history with Lincoln Center. The singer-actress is the new host of "Live From Lincoln Center," the center said Tuesday.
There are often cheers and shouts of "Bravo!" in the New York ballet audience. But screams? As in, adoring fans at a rock concert? Not often.
In the ballet world, they call him the charming one. In fact, the word "charming" is used so often to describe Angel Corella, American Ballet Theatre's dashing Spanish star, that it seems to have become part of his name.
Ruth Fernandez, a pioneer Puerto Rican singer who broke racial and gender barriers and was later elected a senator for the U.S. territory, has died. She was 92.