- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sic-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
- CIA admits $3 billion intelligence operation was a flop
- ‘127 Hours’ author Aron Lee Ralston, who amputated arm in canyon, arrested in Denver
- Men posing as cops break into home of former deputy
- Berkshire County eschews greenback for own currency — BerkShares
- Hagel warns Pakistani leaders of U.S. aid losses over drone-strike protests
- Florida authorities ban autistic boy from owning therapeutic chickens
- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
Metropolitan Opera House
Latest Metropolitan Opera House Items
From a starting field of nearly 1,500 aspiring opera singers across the country, it came down to 10 _ three sopranos, one tenor and six deep male voices _ on the stage of the Metropolitan Opera House.
Broadway superstar Audra McDonald is adding a new chapter to her long history with Lincoln Center.
Broadway superstar Audra McDonald is adding a new chapter to her long history with Lincoln Center. The singer-actress is the new host of "Live From Lincoln Center," the center said Tuesday.
There are often cheers and shouts of "Bravo!" in the New York ballet audience. But screams? As in, adoring fans at a rock concert? Not often.
In the ballet world, they call him the charming one. In fact, the word "charming" is used so often to describe Angel Corella, American Ballet Theatre's dashing Spanish star, that it seems to have become part of his name.
Ruth Fernandez, a pioneer Puerto Rican singer who broke racial and gender barriers and was later elected a senator for the U.S. territory, has died. She was 92.