- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest mexican government Items
The director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Tuesday told the parents, friends and associates of slain ICE Agent Jaime Zapata that the U.S. and Mexican governments would "bring the long arm of the law down" on the drug smugglers who killed him and wounded his partner Victor Avila.
A rosary service will be held Monday night at the Brownsville, Texas, Events Center for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) Special Agent Jaime Zapata, who was fatally shot last week reportedly by members of the brutal Los Zetas drug cartel during an ambush on a major highway 230 miles north of Mexico City.
The ATP has warned players about security concerns at its tournament in Acapulco, Mexico, and has been reassured by Mexican officials that steps are being taken to ensure safety at the largest tournament in Latin America.
U.S. law enforcement agencies are working closely with Mexican authorities in the investigation of Tuesday afternoon's shooting of two U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents, one of whom was killed in the ambush by unknown assailants on a highway 230 miles north of Mexico City.
Just as they have done in northern Mexico, groups claiming to be Zetas have set up criminal networks in the south to control transit routes for drugs, migrants and contraband such as pirated DVDs, intimidating the populace and committing gruesome murders as an example to the uncooperative.
A federal grand jury in Washington, D.C., has indicted nine people on charges of conspiring to sell large quantities of crystal methamphetamine in the nation's capital as part of a drug smuggling operation directed by cartel bosses in Mexico, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) said Wednesday.
The Mexican government is telling migrants driving home for the holidays that they should form convoys for their own safety while traveling through Mexico.
The attorney for a reality TV producer arrested for his wife's killing in Mexico says his client is innocent and should not be extradited to Mexico.
A TV producer whose wife was killed on a vacation in Mexico was arrested as a fugitive in Southern California on Tuesday, six months after the Mexican government issued a warrant for his arrest.