- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Mexico Items
Nine copies of a little-remembered local business newspaper that was published in Spanish and English during the late 1800s have been donated to a growing media-history collection at the Central Library downtown.
The Nebraska Supreme Court has ordered a trial to determine whether a boy should remain in the state to live with his biological father or move to Mexico with his mother, whose husband was deported.
Mexico's gold medal at the London Olympics was supposed to be a good sign for the national team as it looked ahead to the World Cup. Instead, the Mexicans barely qualified.
Mexico got two goals from Miguel Layun to beat Israel 3-0 in a pre-World Cup friendly on Wednesday, but got a scare when starting goalkeeper Jesus Corona was injured in a collision with a teammate.
Investigators announced Thursday they have identified the decapitated body found early this year in northern Wyoming as a 30-year-old man from Mexico.
Defender Miguel Layun scored twice and Mexico beat Israel 3-0 on Wednesday night in the first or four friendly matches before the World Cup.
Mexico goalkeeper Jesus Corona has been cleared of any major injury following a collision in a friendly against Israel and was able to travel with the squad to Texas on Thursday ahead of three more World Cup warmup games.
Federal prosecutors say 17 members of a Mexico-based drug ring have been indicted on drug distribution and conspiracy charges.
Defending champion Cruz Azul of Mexico will open CONCACAF Champions League play in Group 6 with Alajuelense of Costa Rica and Chorrillo FC of Panama.