- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Mexico Items
Investigators announced Thursday they have identified the decapitated body found early this year in northern Wyoming as a 30-year-old man from Mexico.
Mexico goalkeeper Jesus Corona has been cleared of any major injury following a collision in a friendly against Israel and was able to travel with the squad to Texas on Thursday ahead of three more World Cup warmup games.
Defender Miguel Layun scored twice and Mexico beat Israel 3-0 on Wednesday night in the first or four friendly matches before the World Cup.
Federal prosecutors say 17 members of a Mexico-based drug ring have been indicted on drug distribution and conspiracy charges.
Mexico got two goals from Miguel Layun to beat Israel 3-0 in a pre-World Cup friendly on Wednesday, but got a scare when starting goalkeeper Jesus Corona was injured in a collision with a teammate.
Defending champion Cruz Azul of Mexico will open CONCACAF Champions League play in Group 6 with Alajuelense of Costa Rica and Chorrillo FC of Panama.
An unusually bloody weekend has led to renewed warnings against unnecessary travel to the Mexican city of Nogales along the Arizona border.
Children traveling without their families, including an "overwhelming" number younger than 12, are flooding across the southwestern border in the latest test of the Obama administration's immigration policy.
Hurricane Amanda unexpectedly regained strength briefly Tuesday, before resuming a predicted weakening far off Mexico's Pacific coast where it posed no threat to land.