- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Mgm Resorts International
Latest Mgm Resorts International Items
With efforts to repeal Massachusetts' casino law underway, MGM Resorts International has asked state regulators to delay the collection of casino fees from the company even as it prepares to become the state's first licensed casino operator.
There was a time when gamblers tried to keep their trips to Las Vegas a secret. Now, visitors want loyalty points from mainstream hotel chains for the days they spend holed up in Strip casinos.
When Springfield, Mass. needed to choose who would build its first casino, the city hired an outside adviser to help with the process.
Nevada gambling regulators says the Aria hotel-casino on the Las Vegas Strip blocked its agents from watching a high-stakes roulette table.
Maryland officials say the two losing bidders for a casino license near the nation's capital have agreed not to oppose a commission's decision to grant the license to MGM Resorts International.
The state gambling commission has heard a pitch from MGM Resorts International, the only applicant for the western Massachusetts resort casino license.
More than a dozen Massachusetts cities and towns located near proposed resort casino sites petitioned state gambling regulators for surrounding community status, which if granted could make some of those municipalities eligible for millions of dollars in compensation.
Holyoke has a deal with MGM Resorts International for money and benefits to offset the impact of a proposed casino in Springfield
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (AP) — West Springfield has been designated a surrounding community for impact compensation related to MGM Resorts International's proposed $800 million Springfield casino.