- Paul Walker secretly bought $9K wedding ring for Iraq vet
- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
Latest Mia Farrow Items
Karen Black, the prolific actress who appeared in more than 100 movies and was featured in such counterculture favorites as “Easy Rider,” “Five Easy Pieces” and “Nashville,” has died.
Not everyone believes that Philip Roth has written his last book.
Pioneering meditation teacher Nancy Cooke de Herrera has died. She was 90.
Hairstylist Vidal Sassoon, who undid the beehive with his wash-and-wear cuts and went on to become an international name in hair care, died Wednesday. He was 84.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are set to go on the road in 2012.
The son of actress and activist Mia Farrow and director Woody Allen has been chosen as a Rhodes Scholar.
Actress and humanitarian activist Mia Farrow says she has donated videotapes, artifacts and other items from her advocacy in Sudan's Darfur region to the University of Connecticut.
A man has been charged with growing marijuana on Connecticut property that records show is owned by actress Mia Farrow.
American filmmakers dominate the lineup of this year's Venice Film Festival, where George Clooney and four others will be competing for the Golden Lion, while Madonna, Al Pacino and Steven Soderbergh will premiere their latest directorial efforts.