- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Mia Love Items
During the first joint appearance of Utah's candidates for the 4th Congressional District on Tuesday, Democrat Doug Owens hammered Republican Mia Love for her support of U.S. Sen Mike Lee and portrayed her positions as extreme.
Mia Love has handily secured the Republican nomination in her repeat bid to replace Democrat Jim Matheson in Congress.
Republican congressional candidate Mia Love easily won her party's nomination Saturday during the state convention, allowing her to bypass the primary election in her bid to take the seat of outgoing Rep. Jim Matheson.
Tea party favorites and Republican U.S. Sens. Ted Cruz and Mike Lee condemned the federal health care law and the Obama administration to a crowd about 1,000 Utah Republican faithful Friday night.
When it comes to raising campaign cash, Republican Mia Love continues outpace her opponents in her bid to win the seat held by outgoing Democratic Congressman Jim Matheson.
With a lead on name recognition and an established campaign team, political observers say former Saratoga Springs Mayor Mia Love is well-situated to lead the pack of eight candidates vying to replace longtime Democratic U.S. Rep. Jim Matheson.
Republican businessman Bob Fuehr has jumped into the race to replace longtime Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson in Utah's Fourth Congressional District.
Republican Mia Love on Monday officially filed to run for Congress in Utah's 4th Congressional District with hopes of replacing longtime Democratic Rep. Jim Matheson.
Republican Mia Love raked in half a million dollars at the end of last year in her bid to win the congressional seat being vacated by longtime Democratic Congressman Jim Matheson.