- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Miami Beach Party
Rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight has dropped an appeal in a lawsuit he filed against hip-hop star Kanye West over a 2005 shooting in Miami.
Rap mogul Marion "Suge" Knight has appealed a judge's decision to toss out a lawsuit he filed against hip-hop star Kanye West over a 2005 shooting in Miami.
The attorney for Marion "Suge" Knight says the rap mogul plans to appeal a judge's decision that dismissed his lawsuit against Kanye West.