- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Miami-Dade Circuit Court
Latest Miami-Dade Circuit Court Items
Trials for four defendants, charged with first-degree murder in the former Redskins safety's death, have been relentlessly delayed since the first attempt in April 2008. Last year, for instance, a trial date of April 16 became Nov. 5, then April 5 of this year. The latest try is set for August.
Major League Baseball had a problem. When multiple reports in January linked a slew of players, including Ryan Braun and Alex Rodriguez, to a Coral Gables, Fla., anti-aging clinic called Biogenesis of America, the league needed to act.
Major League Baseball on Friday sued a now-shuttered South Florida clinic and its operators, accusing them of scheming to provide banned performance-enhancing drugs to players in violation of their contracts.
A Florida judge has made history by allowing a birth certificate to list as parents a married lesbian couple and a gay man.