- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest Miami Dolphins Items
Kyle Orton's still a member of the Denver Broncos. For how long is anybody's guess.
The Miami Dolphins deployed cheerleaders and other employees to locations in three counties Monday to advertise the NFL's return.
Miami Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder says college players should be able to sell their game jerseys _ something he "hypothetically" did when he played for the Florida Gators.
Former Miami Dolphins and West Virginia quarterback Pat White has signed with the United Football League's Virginia Destroyers.
Offensive lineman Damien Woody is no Nastia Liukin.
The Miami Dolphins are holding a charity event this weekend so players and coaches are getting the opportunity to spend time together during the NFL lockout.
If you're a basketball fan, you'll hear the name American Airlines a lot over the next couple weeks.
A person familiar with the situation says the Miami Dolphins have cut employee pay because of the NFL lockout.
Maybe I shouldn't write this column. Maybe Mike Shanahan was just blowing huge, billowing clouds of smoke when he suggested during the draft that John Beck might figure in the Washington Redskins' quarterback picture next season. But since the QB is at least as important to a football team as, say, the long snapper, why don't we take a closer look at Mr. Beck?