- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
Latest Miami Heat Items
Christmas Day has become the unofficial tip-off to the NBA season. With all the buzz building around Wall, Beal and Pierce, the Wizards have a shot at being on one of the five national TV games.
After spending last season with LeBron James and the Miami Heat, Michael Beasley is still looking for work. The free agent forward and D.C. area product may be closer to finding some.
That Otto Porter and Glen Rice are getting experience in tight, game-time situations at summer league matters more than an undefeated record.
Shabazz Napier told CSN he doesn't run his own Twitter account and therefore doesn't know about unfollowing LeBron James.
The Wizards keep rolling and Glen Rice, Jr., keeps scoring in summer league. Tuesday night brought an 85-83 victory over the Miami Heat in Las Vegas. More here.
Wade is entering his 12th Heat season and is the franchise's all-time leader in games, points, assists and steals. Last month, he opted out of a deal that would have paid him $42 million over the next two seasons.
Keeping Bosh addresses one of the Miami's top priorities after getting the news earlier in the day that James was leaving the Heat and returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Now that LeBron James is heading back to Ohio, Chris Bosh has a max offer on the table Houston that would pay him $88 million.
The meeting took place more than two weeks after James opted out of his contract and elected to become a free agent and the day before free agents may begin signing contracts.