- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
Topic - Miami University
A mobile app developed by Miami University students as a way to help people donate to food banks in the fight against hunger has support from the Ohio Association of Foodbanks.
A new student center at a southwest Ohio university will hold a dedication ceremony and open house on Friday.
A federal lawsuit filed by a blind Miami University student accuses the university of using technology that presents a barrier to her education.
Rep. Paul Ryan received a warm reception from his alma mater Wednesday, returning to Miami University in Ohio for the first time since joining the Republican ticket last week as Mitt Romney's vice-presidential running mate.
Miami University of Ohio President David C. Hodge answered questions from The Washington Times' Cory Brown this week about the selection of Miami alum Paul Ryan as GOP nominee Mitt Romney's running mate.