- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Miami Items
The Seminoles were picked as the overall league champions by 104 media members and received 109 first-place votes in the Atlantic Division. The Coastal Division was muddier, with four teams separated by 44 points.
Glen Rice Jr.'s continued his scoring prowess, Otto Porter worked efficiently and the Wizards beat the Heat to remained undefeated in the Las Vegas summer league.
After receiving a bye into the NBA summer league tournament Otto Porter and the Wizards face Shabazz Napier and the Heat on Thursday for the second time this week.
Shabazz Napier told CSN he doesn't run his own Twitter account and therefore doesn't know about unfollowing LeBron James.
Wade is entering his 12th Heat season and is the franchise's all-time leader in games, points, assists and steals. Last month, he opted out of a deal that would have paid him $42 million over the next two seasons.
Capitals forward prospect Riley Barber has decided to play one more season at Miami [Ohio].
James was the best player on the Miami Heat, leading them to four straight Eastern Conference titles and two NBA championships. But he was never the most beloved player on that team — the man. Now James returns to the Cavaliers, more empowered than ever, ruling over a basketball franchise that will surely respond to his every whim, however petty, to keep the King happy.
Keeping Bosh addresses one of the Miami's top priorities after getting the news earlier in the day that James was leaving the Heat and returning to the Cleveland Cavaliers.
According to a report by Yahoo! Sports, Chris Bosh is staying put with the Heat to continue playing with Dwyane Wade.