- Some donations to gay waitress who allegedly forged hate note refunded
- German President Joachim Gauck boycotting Sochi Olympics
- Dr. Ezekiel Emanuel: If you want to pay more for your doctor, you can under Obamacare
- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Micahela Everett
Thieves made off with more than $500 in cookies sales after two Girl Scout troops were robbed within 24 hours in Arizona.
"They decided to steal our money box and they grabbed it and ran and got into a vehicle and drove off," Girl Scout member Micahela Everett told KVOA-TV, an NBC affiliate in the Tuscon area