- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Michael A. Strauss
A federal court on Thursday officially barred a Northern Virginia man from promoting tax shelters - the final chapter in a case federal investigators said involved selling fraudulent shares in "sham" cemeteries to help customers claim tax deductions from investment losses or charitable donations.
"He left everything he had here. They busted him out in legal fees ... He's dealing with cancer. At this point, he's giving up. That's all this is about," she said.
She said she has photos of the cemetery in New York that prove it is real and said the cemetery in Virginia is a legitimate place whose license lapsed but that already has at least one person buried there.