- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
- Feds sue Pennsylvania State Police over women’s fitness tests
- Israel accused of striking U.N. school, killing at least 15
- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
Latest Michael Adebolajo Items
Sentencing is underway for two al Qaeda-inspired extremists convicted of murdering an off-duty British soldier who was stabbed to death in a frenzied attack on a London street.
The two men on trial for the grisly daytime street murder of British soldier Lee Rigby were found guilty on Thursday.
A Muslim man on trial for the brutal machete street killing of British soldier Lee Rigby said during testimony in London's Central Criminal Court on Monday that he not only loved al Qaeda, but he also considered the terrorist group as close as family.
One of the Muslim murder suspects on trial for hacking to death British soldier Lee Rigby in a horrific, broad-daylight attack told police after his arrest that his actions were “humane” and based on Allah’s will.
A prosecutor outlined the chilling near-decapitation of an unarmed British soldier on a London street, as two men went on trial Friday in connection with the suspected extremist attack.
One of the two men accused of murdering British soldier Lee Rigby in London this summer is believed to have been injured in an attack in Belmarsh prison.
One of the men charged in the grisly daytime street killing of British soldier Lee Rigby made his first court appearance Monday, blowing kisses to supporters en route to the hearing room.
British police have charged a second suspect with the murder of a soldier who was run down by a car and hacked to death in a London street.