- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Michael Adebowale Items
Sentencing is underway for two al Qaeda-inspired extremists convicted of murdering an off-duty British soldier who was stabbed to death in a frenzied attack on a London street.
Two men accused of killing a British soldier in an apparent Islamic terrorist attack on a London street appeared in court on Monday as their trial began.
The suspect accused of killing a British soldier in broad daylight on a busy London street, by using a machete and knives, made his first court appearance on Thursday.