- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Michael Baker Items
A former senior executive at a Texas-based medical-device company has pleaded guilty in a $400 million scheme to defraud the company's shareholders and members of the investing public by falsely inflating the company's earnings.
Retired Cardinal Roger Mahony and other top officials of the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles maneuvered behind the scenes to shield molester priests, provide damage control for the church and keep parishioners in the dark, according to church personnel files.
Secret files kept for decades by the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Los Angeles on priests accused of sexually abusing children soon could become public as a five-year legal battle over the release reaches its endgame.
Eternal vigilance is the price of being a guard at this U.S. military detention center, where some of its 166 detainees from the war on terrorism believe they are "still in the fight."
Garrett Wittels said he would tip his cap to whomever ended his hitting streak.
Police arrested a mother after she reportedly told officers she didn't want her children any longer.