- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Steve King
Topic - Michael Barrett
Lawyers for a driver who was severely injured when he was thrown from his cart during a harness race outside Philadelphia won court permission Thursday to inspect the condition of the track.
The Washington Nationals made coaching changes throughout their minor league organization today, starting with a new manager in Syracuse.
Yahoo is turning to a former colleague of its interim CEO to oversee the troubled Internet company's efforts to sell more online advertising.
"I'm very sorry I ever got into this mess to start with," he said. "I do hate what has happened not just because I'm in trouble. I do hate what it has done to other people, other families, and words cannot change it, but I would just like for you to know that I am sorry."
"They were feeding the addictions of hundreds of people. The number of pills prescribed were in the thousands if not millions," Barrett said. "He was exposing the community to what has been described as an OxyContin plague in the southern district."