- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Michael Bastian
Designers at New York Fashion Week offered fall collections filled with tailored suits and trendy looks for men, and that's a good thing because men are looking to buy.
Men have started following fashion blogs and they're looking to dress up, said menswear designer Michael Bastian.
"This new suit trend is really dependent on it being more of a designer fit," Bastian said. "Slim, all of the designer details."