- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Michael Bloomberg Items
Two Americans, including one who complained the world was treating Muslims "like dogs," bought guns and a grenade and wanted to carry out a terror plot against a New York synagogue, officials said Thursday.
The U.S. government and local authorities will soon be able to reach people directly on their cellphones to warn them of imminent danger or alert them about missing children _ even in the middle of a widespread emergency that overloads communications systems as happened after the Sept. 11 attacks, officials said Tuesday.
Here is an important fact for New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg and anyone else who does not know American history: America was not founded by immigrants ("Bloomberg: U.S. should invite illegals to live, work in Detroit," Web, Sunday).
Mayor Michael Bloomberg on Monday said undercover investigators working for the city were illegally allowed to buy semi-automatic pistols at an Arizona gun show.
Mayor Michael Bloomberg says New York City's new schools chancellor was joking when she suggested birth control as the solution to crowded schools.
With fewer than 6 inches of snowfall expected Friday, Mayor Michael Bloomberg's administration is readying its emergency-response team, determined not to take another political pummeling.
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg acknowledged Thursday that the city's response to the blizzard that dropped 20 inches of snow was "inadequate and unacceptable" and said it would be reviewed, but he continued to be criticized.
Big cot encampments and huge lines gave way to orderly, single-file queues and thawing tensions as flights left New York-area airports on time Wednesday, but clusters of tired, resigned passengers were still camped out waiting to go home.
New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg said Sunday there is "no way, no how" that he will run for president of the United States.