- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Michael Borostovik
Mr. Borostovik said the business partners have purchased franchise rights for the Virginia towns of Bristow, Warrenton and Culpeper, with plans to open the first restaurant in Bristow by March.
"Pizza is very popular in the Northern Virginia area, but ZPizza has a little different concept," Mr. Borostovik said. "Their pizza is healthier. They use a premium dough and low-fat cheese, and they also have a large selection of toppings."