- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Michael Caine
"Alfie," "Sleuth" and "Get Carter" are just a few of films that made Mr. Caine a star over the last five decades.
Michael Caine and Morgan Freeman shared only fleeting screen time in the Batman trilogy now concluded. In a recent interview, the two Oscar-winning actors had such warm, relaxed camaraderie that it's a shame they didn't get to show more of it in those films.
The Paris premiere of the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" was canceled Friday after a gunman killed several people at a Colorado opening of the same film.
The Paris premiere of the new Batman movie "The Dark Knight Rises" was canceled Friday after a gunman killed at least a dozen people at a Colorado opening of the same film.
What a pleasure to meet Sir Michael. Reading Michael Caine's "The Elephant to Hollywood" is like spending an evening at your favorite restaurant with one of your most cherished friends.
Michael Caine, already a British knight, is now a French commander too.
Actor Michael Caine has claimed he hastened his terminally ill father's death by asking a doctor to give a fatal overdose.
"I played posh parts many times," said Mr. Caine. "There's no accent I can't do."
"Yeah," Caine added. "Two retired detectives. That would be great, wouldn't it? And a case came up, and everybody let it go by, and these two old guys said, wait a minute ..."