- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Michael Carey
Details from a just-released Inspector General's report show that a U.S. general who was in charge of nuclear weapons stocks, but was suspended because of unbecoming behavior, actually chased "hot women" in Moscow, drank large amounts of alcohol and generally made a fool of himself in front of foreign delegates.
The Air Force fired the general in charge of its nuclear missiles on Friday, just two days after a Navy admiral with top nuclear weapons responsibilities was sacked. Both men are caught up in investigations of alleged personal misconduct, adding to a cascade of turmoil inside the nation's nuclear weapons force.
He said the investigation had been underway for several months.
He said he also is seeking to ensure more stability in the ICBM force's work schedules so service members have more predictable periods to spend with their families.