- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Latest Michael Chiapperini Items
The gunman who lured two firefighters to their deaths died of a self-inflicted shot to the head and wasn't hit by return fire from a police officer, New York State Police said Thursday.
The ex-convict-turned-sniper who killed two firefighters wanted to make sure his goodbye note was legible, typing out his desire to "do what I like doing best, killing people" before setting the house where he lived with his sister ablaze, police said.