- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Michael Cole
E.J. Manuel hit Rashad Greene with a slant pass that Greene took 39 yards for a touchdown with 40 seconds to play and No. 8 Florida State survived a scare to beat Virginia Tech 28-22 on Thursday night.
After seeing his defense get uncharacteristically abused by North Carolina on Saturday, Virginia Tech defensive coordinator Bud Foster offered a simple solution for the Hokies' woes.
Professional wrestling commentator Jerry Lawler collapsed during a World Wrestling Entertainment event on Monday night.
Torrian Gray's voice sounded horse and raspy.
Nancy Lee Kaufman was prominent in the arts scene in chic Santa Fe, N.M., and later made her woven art along the ocean near San Diego. So how did she end up living in a previously condemned house near the railroad tracks in small-town Missouri? The short answer: By choice.
July 3: Movie director Ken Russell is 84. Singer Fontella Bass is 71. Actor Kurtwood Smith ("That 70s Show") is 68. Actor Michael Cole ("The Mod Squad") is 66. Country singer Johnny Lee is 65. Writer Dave Barry is 64. Actress Betty Buckley is 64. Guitarist-singer Paul Barrere of Little Feat is 63. Country singer Aaron Tippin is 53. Synthesizer player Vince Clarke of Erasure is 51. Actor Tom Cruise is 49. Actor Thomas Gibson is 49. Actress Hunter Tylo is 49. Actress Connie Nielsen ("Gladiator") is 47. Actress Yeardley Smith ("The Simpsons") is 47. Keyboardist-guitarist Kevin Hearn of Barenaked Ladies is 42. Singer Tonia Tash of Divine is 32. Actor Grant Rosenmeyer ("Oliver Beene") is 20.
Less than halfway through his first term, President Obama has appointed more openly gay officials than any other president in history.
"I don't think that it will go over real well here. It's never been a wet county. I don't think it will be real good. It's already a wild town," Michael Cole said.
"For a community that is denied their equality, there will continue to be frustration at the pace of change," he said.