- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Retailer pays a price for getting too close to Obama
Topic - Michael Coren
As author and columnist Michael Coren succinctly wrote in his 2013 book "The Future of Catholicism": "At the risk of sounding banal or facile, the Pope is the Pope, and the Roman Catholic Church is the Roman Catholic Church.
Mr. Coren says that two Canadian provinces are contemplating bills that would make it illegal for teachers in private, religious schools to criticize homosexual marriage.