- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Michael Crabtree Items
Alex Smith threw a 21-yard touchdown pass to Vernon Davis, Frank Gore ran for 62 yards and a score and the San Francisco 49ers took a 14-6 halftime lead over the Detroit Lions on Sunday night.
Much as the NFL might want it to, the Great Bounty Scandal of 2012 isn't going to go away any time soon. Filmmaker Sean Pamphilon made sure of that.
On the same day the NFL heard the Saints' appeals in their hits-for-cash scandal, a recording of Gregg Williams emerged that purports to capture the disgraced defensive coordinator telling players to "put a lick" on 49ers receiver Kyle Williams to see if he had lingering effects from a concussion.
A newly released recording purports to capture former Saints defensive coordinator Gregg Williams telling players to "put a lick" on San Francisco's Kyle Williams to see if the receiver still had lingering effects from an earlier concussion.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' defense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 19-11 loss to the San Francisco 49ers.
Monday, Oct. 17
There is no grace period in Philadelphia for a free agent who gets a $60 million contract. Nnamdi Asomugha was supposed to walk onto the field and be an instant superstar. Starting Day 1.
Michigan's miraculous comeback against Notre Dame will go down as one of the most memorable games in college football history.
Wideout Michael Crabtree was in uniform Tuesday and practicing with the San Francisco 49ers for the first time this preseason.