- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Michael Cregan
For those doubting the growth of soccer in the United States, look no further than Manchester United's 2-1 victory over Barcelona at FedEx Field on Saturday.
"She's a big Abby Wambach fan, so she wanted to know if Wayne Rooney was better than Abby Wambach," Cregan said with a smile.
"It's brilliant," Manchester United fan Michael Cregan said. "I mean, I've been at Old Trafford (United's stadium) many times and for America, [the atmosphere] is probably a 9 out of 10 if I had to rate it."