- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Michael D. Brown
"We need your enthusiasm not just now, but we'll need your enthusiasm for the next election, we'll need your enthusiasm for the recall of John Morse, and we'll need your support for the recall of Angela Giron," said KOA-AM talk-show host Michael D. Brown, Homeland Security undersecretary under President George W. Bush.
The measure, he said, is "fraught with peril" and could result in legal challenges.