- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Michael D. Brown
"We need your enthusiasm not just now, but we'll need your enthusiasm for the next election, we'll need your enthusiasm for the recall of John Morse, and we'll need your support for the recall of Angela Giron," said KOA-AM talk-show host Michael D. Brown, Homeland Security undersecretary under President George W. Bush.
The measure, he said, is "fraught with peril" and could result in legal challenges.