- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Michael Drewniak Items
Republican Gov. Chris Christie's longtime press secretary told state lawmakers Tuesday he's confident his boss and other senior advisers had no knowledge of the planning or execution of a scheme that shut traffic near the George Washington Bridge as political payback.
A New Jersey legislative committee has ordered current and former aides to Republican Gov. Chris Christie and two officials at the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey to testify in the committee's probe of politically motivated traffic jams last year near the George Washington Bridge.
A longtime aide to Gov. Chris Christie gave testimony Friday to a federal grand jury in New Jersey in a probe of politically motivated traffic jams near the George Washington Bridge.
The NCAA is "ludicrous and hypocritical" for moving five championship games out of New Jersey next year because the state plans to offer legalized sports betting, a spokesman for New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie said.
Criticism started coming in like fastballs Wednesday over New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's use of a state helicopter to fly him and his wife to his son's high school baseball game.