- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Michael Dyer Items
Judging from his accuracy during much of Louisville's spring game, Will Gardner isn't worried about filling the huge void left by Teddy Bridgewater's departure.
Former Auburn running back Michael Dyer is transferring to Louisville and will play for the Cardinals this season.
A state trooper who found marijuana and a gun in a car driven by Arkansas State running back Michael Dyer offered to call his coach even though he worried about "NCAA crap" and other fallout, according to video of a traffic stop released Monday.
Two of the nation's most prolific offenses took a while to get going in the BCS championship.
Wes Byrum kicked a 19-yard field goal as time expired and No. 1 Auburn beat No. 2 Oregon 22-19 to win the BCS national championship Monday night.
Auburn running back Michael Dyer turned a short run into a 37-yard gain by spinning over the top of a defender, setting up the winning field goal in the top-ranked Tigers' 22-19 win over No. 2 Oregon Monday night in the BCS championship.
Auburn's Michael Dyer and South Carolina's Marcus Lattimore hoped to share Southeastern Conference success and the same backfield.
For a few moments at Marcus Lattimore's church in South Carolina last February, it seemed the Southeastern Conference's two most dynamic young runners would share the same backfield.