- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Michael G. Wilson
Latest Michael G. Wilson Items
In an Oct. 3 story about the James Bond franchise, The Associated Press erroneously reported that all of MGM's owners booked a loss on $5 billion in loans to the studio backing the franchise. In fact, whether the owners gain or lose in the deal will depend on how much they can reap from their ownership stakes and for how much they obtain the bonds.
Over the last 50 years, the owners of the James Bond movie franchise have had heart-stopping crises as thrilling as the ones that face their fictional secret agent.
Ah, Mr. Bond, we've been waiting for you _ and at last 007 is back, several years after his last screen adventure.
Ah, Mr. Bond, we've been waiting for you — and at last 007 is back, several years after his last screen adventure.