- George W. Bush to embattled Alabama kicker: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
- NSA chief defends phone spying: ‘There is no other way’
- Hawaii Health Department head killed in plane crash
- Colorado school drops sexual harassment label on boy who kissed girl’s hand
- Australia court strikes down 5-day-old, gay-marriage law
- Fake interpreter at Mandela service: ‘Sorry,’ I have schizophrenia
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Michael Graham
Wells' federal lawsuit also names the private Jesuit Catholic school's president as a defendant. Father Michael Graham said in a statement Wednesday that the university denies the allegations and will defend its decision to expel Wells.
A former Xavier University basketball player sued the school, alleging it damaged his reputation by expelling him for what he says was a false sexual assault accusation.
A former Xavier University basketball player is suing the school, alleging it damaged his reputation by expelling him for what he says was a false sexual assault accusation.
State environmental officials have reached an agreement with Los Alamos National Laboratory to expedite the cleanup of thousands of barrels of radioactive waste.
The California state prison cellmate of an actor from the first "Austin Powers" movie was beaten to death, local coroner's officials said Wednesday.
What really happened to Osama bin Laden? A new Fox News poll of 910 registered voters revealS that 3 percent say bin Laden was "greeted by 72 virgins in heaven" upon his death. One percent of tea party supporters, 2 percent of Republicans, 3 percent of Democrats, 2 percent of conservatives, 3 percent of liberals and 5 percent of moderates agree with that notion.
'Perhaps the most celebrated turning point in the history of the German language is the work of another rebel against Rome, Martin Luther.'
Movie star Jane Russell will be part of the burgeoning cast for Troopathon 2010, a live broadcast to raise money for care packages for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Black vs. brown
"The university has never revealed the specific charge against Dez Wells other than to say he was found responsible for a violation of the student code of conduct," Graham wrote. "The university will vigorously defend the process and the decision."
Michael Graham said in a statement Wednesday that the university denies the allegations and will defend its decision to expel Wells.