- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest Michael Graham Items
An item found in an oil worker's carry-on luggage at Anchorage airport was an improvised explosive device and there was no malicious intent to use it, an agent for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said.
A former Xavier University basketball player is suing the school, alleging it damaged his reputation by expelling him for what he says was a false sexual assault accusation.
Wells' federal lawsuit also names the private Jesuit Catholic school's president as a defendant. Father Michael Graham said in a statement Wednesday that the university denies the allegations and will defend its decision to expel Wells.
A former Xavier University basketball player sued the school, alleging it damaged his reputation by expelling him for what he says was a false sexual assault accusation.
State environmental officials have reached an agreement with Los Alamos National Laboratory to expedite the cleanup of thousands of barrels of radioactive waste.
The California state prison cellmate of an actor from the first "Austin Powers" movie was beaten to death, local coroner's officials said Wednesday.
What really happened to Osama bin Laden? A new Fox News poll of 910 registered voters revealS that 3 percent say bin Laden was "greeted by 72 virgins in heaven" upon his death. One percent of tea party supporters, 2 percent of Republicans, 3 percent of Democrats, 2 percent of conservatives, 3 percent of liberals and 5 percent of moderates agree with that notion.
'Perhaps the most celebrated turning point in the history of the German language is the work of another rebel against Rome, Martin Luther.'
Movie star Jane Russell will be part of the burgeoning cast for Troopathon 2010, a live broadcast to raise money for care packages for troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.