- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
Latest Michael Green Items
With seven healthy defensemen, the Caps have sent Patrick Wey back to the Hershey Bears.
Mike Green says the Caps need to find a better way to respond to falling behind in games. 'Then why didn't he do it?' wonders Adam Oates.
The Capitals have used 11 different defensemen this season. Patrick Wey could be their 12th.
Alex Ovechkin was hoping to have dinner with former teammate Alex Semin. Concussion symptoms kept Semin in North Carolina.
Mike Green scored his first goal of the season, but it was not enough to overcome a 4-0 deficit.
The Capitals defenseman has taken more shots without a goal than any player in the NHL this season, with none of his 62 attempts finding the back of the net.
"You hate to say this, that it's a tough team to get up for," Alzner said. "Maybe if it was Boston it would be different for us, I don't know. That may be the case, even though it sounds really bad. ... We took them way too lightly."
Goaltender Michal Neuvirth and center Brooks Laich remain sidelined by lower body injury.
Inside the Capitals' wild 3-2 win over the New York Islanders.