- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
Latest Michael Grimm Items
An empty seat and swing districts loom large as Republicans and Democrats look to pick up House seats in New York this year.
The House approved legislation Tuesday night to roll back a recently enacted overhaul of the federal flood insurance program, after homeowners in flood-prone areas complained about sharp premium increases.
The American Conservative Union announced Thursday its 43rd annual conservative ratings guide for members of Congress and Sen. Ted Cruz, Texas Republican, was among the perfect scores, to the surprise of few or none.
The American Alliance of Museums is honoring two lawmakers on Capitol Hill for their support of U.S. museums.
Need olive oil? American shoppers are more likely to pick a European brand, which is cheaper and viewed as more authentic than U.S.-produced olive oil.
Rep. Michael Grimm faced public backlash this week after threatening to chuck a NY1 reporter over a balcony, and disgraced former representative Anthony Weiner has as a few words of advice for him.
U.S. Rep. Michael Grimm has never been shy about promoting himself as a tough guy.
Rep. Michael Grimm apologized Wednesday for threatening a television reporter a day earlier, but watchdog groups are still calling for the House ethics committee to investigate the New York Republican, arguing his behavior violated the chamber rules.
Fed to slow pace of monthly bond purchases by another $10B despite turmoil in emerging markets