- Dancing Kim Jong-un video sparks North Korea fury
- Delta cancels all Israel flights over missile fear; US Airways also stops flight to Tel Aviv
- Philadelphia mosque leaders try to sever hand of accused thief
- NAACP: Detroit water shutoffs are racially motivated
- Obama family set to buy $4.25M desert home in California: report
- Big milestone for Britain’s little Prince George who turns 1
- Murphy: Israel must be wary of Hamas using civilian deaths for recruitment
- Royce: Putin recruiting ‘every skinhead and malcontent around Russia’
- Nancy Pelosi is adamant: Congress worked together when Bush was president
- ‘Slender Man’ stabbing victim receives Purple Heart from anonymous veteran
Latest Michael Grimm Items
The House Ethics Committee has put its investigation of indicted Rep. Michael Grimm on hold so the Justice Department can proceed with its own probe of the lawmaker, the committee said Friday.
The House Committee on Ethics said Friday that it would put on hold its investigation of a GOP congressman to allow a separate Justice Department inquiry to proceed.
Prosecutors say the evidence against a New York City congressman accused of evading taxes includes thousands of emails.
Embattled Republican Congressman Michael Grimm had this to say at a rally in his New York City district: "I'm still here, baby!"
New York Rep. Michael Grimm may be facing federal indictment — but he's feeling lucky.
A Houston woman romantically linked to embattled U.S. Rep. Michael Grimm pleaded not guilty on Monday to charges she lined up straw donors for him to circumvent campaign contribution limits.
The New York Daily News on the indictment of Congressman Michael Grimm.
House Republican leadership is not yet calling on indicted Rep. Michael Grimm to resign, but the organization tasked with electing Republicans to the House is already taking moves to back away from the embattled congressman.
House Speaker John A. Boehner said Tuesday that Rep. Michael Grimm's decision to step down from the House Financial Services committee in the wake of getting charged with tax fraud and other crimes on Monday was the right one, but stopped short of calling for his resignation.