- Rep. Alan Grayson loses $18M in stock scheme
- Christmas secularists get 6-foot beer-can Festivus pole at Florida Statehouse
- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Michael Hammond
Michael Hammond doesn't mind waiting.
Gun taxes are "an effort to say the poor can't own firearms because we're going to impose a tax which they can't afford to pay," said Michael Hammond, the legislative counsel for Gun Owners of America, in Politico.
Michael Hammond, general counsel for the gun owners' group, told The Washington Times on Tuesday that the organization now supports equal concealed-carry gun rights for legal immigrants.