- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
- Florida police spokesman tells citizens: ‘Get yourself some firearms’
Democrats reveal an identity crisis by pretending to be what they're not
Topic - Michael Hicks
Once a mighty labor union town, Muncie now has more police officers and office workers in organized labor than welders and auto workers.
Before there was YouTube, the website, there was Utube the game, created by inventor Michael Hicks.
President Obama's health care reform is prompting employers to hire more part-time and temporary workers to escape paying benefits under a mandate that goes into effect next year, amplifying a trend toward transient employment that took hold during the recession, according to a growing number of economic indicators.
Attention, Walmart shoppers: The food in your cart, from fruit drinks to salad dressing, may soon get healthier.
' overhead while maintaining the ability to provide quality education in each community, a key to developing the state's economy."
"Many of Indiana's school districts are facing dwindling enrollment at a time when costs of providing a quality education are increasing," CBER Director and brief co-author Michael Hicks explained.