- Israel says it’s downed drone along southern coast
- Despite offensive, Gaza rockets still hit Israel
- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
By Robert N. Tracci
Congress must use its appropriations power to secure the border
Topic - Michael Hill
An advertising company has removed a highway billboard purchased by a Confederate organization advocating a Southern secession from the United States, the leader of the group said Monday.
The Marlins got the news they'd been dreading since Sunday, when ace Jose Fernandez was scratched from his regular bullpen session in San Diego: He is probably going to miss the rest of the season.
The Green Bay Packers have signed running back Michael Hill and re-signed safety Chris Banjo.
The archivists at the Library of Congress know well the ruddy face and tenacious mind of researcher Michael Hill.
Ozzie Guillen knows Carlos Lee from their time together with the Chicago White Sox. Now Guillen hopes Lee can provide his typical brand of slugging on the field for the Miami Marlins, and give them some leadership off of it.
Hill said the company offered a refund, but that wasn't necessary since he had yet to pay.
"We welcome the argument," Hill said.