- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Michael Hinojosa
He was selected from among seven candidates to fill the role left by Superintendent Michael Hinojosa, who announced in February he was resigning effective May 31 to move back home to Dallas, Texas.
But he said the timing had nothing to do with that criticism, instead citing his family as a main reason for his decision.