- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Michael J. Colburn
Latest Michael J. Colburn Items
The thump of the bass drum, the precision of the brass and a cadence that matches the beat of a patriot's heart: that is the U.S. Marine Corps band, which celebrates its 215th birthday this week with much fanfare.
The Marine Corps Band has confirmed that it, along with Beyonce Knowles, faked Monday's national anthem at President Obama's second Inaugural.