- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partyers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
Latest Michael Jackson Items
The doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson was released from jail Monday after serving nearly two years of a four-year sentence.
Prison-bound former Congressman Jesse Jackson Jr. plans to sell his home in Washington, D.C., to help pay a $750,000 forfeiture judgment — part of his sentence for illegally dipping into his campaign coffers and spending the money on rock 'n' roll memorabilia, furs capes, vacations, TVs and scores of other personal items.
A jury has rejected a claim that the promoter of Michael Jackson's comeback concerts was negligent in hiring the doctor who killed the superstar with a drug overdose.
Mink capes, Bruce Lee autographs and assorted Michael Jackson memorabilia belonging to former Rep. Jesse L. Jackson Jr. will be sold to the highest bidder to help ensure the former congressman pays his debt to society in full.
A Memphis mother is outraged that her 10-year-old daughter wasn't allowed to pick God as an idol for a school assignment.
An entertainment accounting expert says Michael Jackson could have earned $1.1 billion or more if he had performed a worldwide concert tour and created a Las Vegas show before his death.
Standing on Fulham's field next to the River Thames, Shad Khan quickly discovered that the issues Premier League owners must tackle extend far beyond soccer.
A judge said Tuesday that he will make no changes to the guardianship of Michael Jackson's three children after receiving an investigator's report on their well-being and meeting with attorneys for their caretakers.
Whether is was conjuring new dance moves, writing chart-topping hits, dangling toddlers over balconies or buying a laboratory chimp named Bubbles, Michael Jackson, the King of Pop, always found a way to shock the world.