- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
Latest Michael Jackson Items
Monroe Mayor Jamie Mayo dropped two big surprises during the state of the city address Thursday: his plans to build a new arena, and that he is a distant cousin of entertainer Jennifer Hudson.
Jim Lange, the first host of the popular game show "The Dating Game," has died at his home in Mill Valley, Calif. He was 81.
Authorities say a man convicted in North Dakota of assaulting a federal officer should have his probation revoked for an altercation at a Fargo halfway house.
A Facebook photo of hanging puppy led to a six-month jail sentence for a west Alabama man.
There are so many huge tours by country artists these days — George Strait, Kenny Chesney, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean and at least a half-dozen others — it's easy to think it's always been this way.
Just two months before college football star and NFL hopeful Michael Sam revealed to the world he was gay, he was at a reputed gay bar in Missouri, tearing up the dance floor, sans shirt.
Fans of Michael Jackson's music won damages in a French court of one euro each, or about $1.37, after the judge ruled Tuesday they suffered "emotional damage."
Police have charged a Columbus schools' choral instructor with one count of enticement of a child to meet for lustful purposes.
We eat there, buy our clothes there and some people suspect teenagers may actually live there. So perhaps it was just a matter of time until funeral homes began moving into the local shopping mall.